You know those guys on Twitter and facebook with 500 hot women followers? I am not referring to Ashton Kutcher, I mean the men who post photos of their abs every day. Why do these guys follow so many women? What do they hope to achieve? Seems like a scary strategy. If you do not want to scare women online then the following Top-Ten status updates should be followed with “Just Kidding” and, more importantly, five exclamation points.
How to improve social media updates for stalkers.
- “I really like your avatar, I printed it out and hung it in my locker.”
- “Please follow me.”
- “Just got followed by Pamela Anderson on Twitter.”
- “Check out this photo of my abs.”
- “I drive a BMW.”
- “I wax my chest and here’s the latest photo.”
- “I’m one of the early users of this network. My user number is 789,673.”
- “If you need a photographer, I’m the man. I just bought the iPhone and the camera rockzzz!”
- “Hello? Are you going to follow me? I follow back.”
- “I’m not a stalker but I do follow, then unfollow, then follow, then unfollow, then follow to get people to notice me.”